FREE SANTA HAT FOR EVERYONE ON THE TOUR!
21 and older event.
Lights Tour Schedule –
- Boarding time will be 5:15 pm
- Depart from RedOx Utica at 5:30 pm
- Arrive at Campus Martius ice rink and giant Christmas tree around 6:00 pm
- Leave Campus Martius at 6:40 pm
- Arrive to Detroit Zoo Wild Light show around 7:00 pm
- Leave Zoo at 8:30 pm
- Arrive to Downtown Rochester big bright light show around 9:00 pm
- Leave Rochester at 9:45 pm
- Arrive back to Red Ox around 10:15 pm
- Santa will be a chauffeur on about half of the dates! This will be luck of the draw and most likely not on the Saturday tours.
- We are offering a Christmas themed holiday light bus tour in one of our luxury buses. The bus will be Holiday themed and play Christmas music during the drive. All guests will receive a free Santa hat for the tour as well. Plus on a few random shuttles Santa may be the chauffer.
- It leaves Red Ox Utica and Hayes at 5:30 P.M. You can bring a small lap sized cooler and you can enjoy an adult beverage along the way. Our bus will arrive at each stop where you will get off the bus and tour the stop, take pictures, and check out any of the local shops at the stops. We will leave each stop right at the set time and we will not be able to wait for anyone that has not returned yet so we suggest to get to the bus 5 – 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We cannot control traffic and weather conditions so departure and arrival times may vary if that happens.
- Once we stop you will be able to go anywhere you please at each stop. You may not be able to see perfectly out the windows as we are driving but you will be able to see it all up close once we stop.
- Come early to Red Ox Tavern for great food and drink specials.
- The price may go up as the dates get closer so get your tickets in advance.
Questions and Answers.
Question – Does the price include the Zoo wild lights ticket?
Answer – Yes we provide a ticket to get in the zoo.
Question – Do I need my tickets printed to board the bus.
Answer – No, as long as the person who bought the tickets is part of the group and has proper I.D.
Question – Can you drink alcohol on the bus?
Yes this is a 21 and older event and you must have proper I.D. No glass please.
Question – Can I eat food on the bus?
Answer – Yes small snacks are allowed.
Question – Can you bring a cooler on the bus?
Answer – Yes, a small cooler is allowed and could be put by your feet.
Question – Are there bathrooms on the buses?
Answer – No, but there are bathrooms at each stop.
Question – Can you leave items on the bus when you get off the bus?
Answer – Yes you can leave items on the bus but we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Only people from the shuttle will be allowed on the bus but it’s hard for the driver to keep track of who brought what.
Question – Are there refunds?
Answer – All sales are final and no refunds will be issued unless the event gets cancelled.
Question – What if I miss the bus?
Answer – If you miss the bus at any point you can still find a ride to the next stop such as uber and get back on the bus.
We have the right to remove anyone from the bus that is not being respectful to others, that is too drunk, or any other reason our driver feels they are out of line.
There is also a minimum clean up fee of $150 for anyone that gets sick on the bus.
Remember some of our buses are limousine style buses which means you do not have an individual seat and for sold out shuttles it can be a little bit of a tight fit. 586-772-2777
We also have a private tours available. Plus we may be able to have a professional Santa be your chauffeur for the evening at an additional cost. Call for pricing and availability.