- This event has passed.
Michigan Made Wine & Hard Cider Trolley / Bus Tour From Mt. Clemens
May 25, 2019 @ 11:20 am - 4:30 pm
Michigan Made Wine & Hard Cider Trolley / Bus Tour
21 & older tour!
We are offering wine and hard cider tours. These tours will feature stops at Michigan wineries and cider mills. There will be a rotation of pick up locations and different routes.
These tours will be in our 32 passenger trolley. Our climate controlled trolley is very unique and will also be one of the high lights of the tour. It features park bench style seating and will be playing music along the way. You can bring your own alcohol, drinks, and snacks on the bus if you choose to but please bring cups with a lid such as a tumbler of coffee mug to avoid spills. Also please keep the cooler size to a lap size cooler. At each stop the wineries will provide you with what we have in the description (yes it is included in the price of your ticket). You will have around 45 minutes to an hour at each spot and after you do your samples you will be able to purchase additional drinks and snacks if you choose to. Please have your I.D ready to get on the bus at O’Halloran’s and as you enter each stop.
These tours will consist of 3 stops from the following list – Plus other wineries as we add them!
• Fieldstone Winery in Rochester. They will provide 3 1-ounce pours from their wine and hard cider list.
• Westview Orchards & Winery in Washington. They will provide a flight of 2 wines and 1 hard cider.
• Village Winery of Romeo. They will provide 3 pours from their wine list.
Sage Creek Winery in Memphis. They will provide 4 pours from their wine list.
• Blakes Ciderhouse & Winery in Armada
• Blakes will provide a tour of their production facilities to see how their ciders are made. From where they bring in the apples from their farm, to their fermentation tanks. You’ll also enjoy a 4 pour samples in their Cider House restaurant and take home a Blake’s Hard Cider pint glass. Half the group will do the production tour right when we get there and the other half will do their samples. Once the first group is done the second group will do the tour.
• You will also have time at each stop to purchase and try other items from the wineries at an additional cost if you want.
• Arrive back at starting location between 4 and 5 PM.
Tour also includes –
• Waters and snacks on the bus.
• A small sub sandwich on the bus.
TOURS THAT HAVE BLAKE’S AS A STOP –
April 6th, 13th, 14, 20th. May 25th
NO OPEN FACED SHOES FOR ANY TOURS THAT STOP AT BLAKE’S! This is for safety and sanitation when you go on the production tour of their facility.
Van Hove Limousine also offers private tours with is perfect for a bachelorette or birthday party. Call today for a free quote of with any other questions. 586-772-2777
Here is a link to pictures of the trolley – https://vanhovelimousine.com/our-limousines/32-passenger-trolley
Questions and Answers.
Question – Do I need my tickets printed?
Answer – No, as long as the person who bought the tickets is there with proper I.D.
Question – Can you drink alcohol on the bus?
Answer – Yes as long as you are 21 or older with proper I.D. No glass please.
Question – Can I eat food on the bus?
Answer – Yes, you can bring snacks on the bus.
Question – Can you bring a cooler on the bus?
Answer – Yes, a small cooler is allowed and could be put by your feet.
Question – Are there bathrooms on the buses?
Answer – No, but each stop has restrooms.
Question – Can you leave items on the bus?
Answer – Yes you can leave items on the bus, but we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Only people from the your will be allowed on the bus but it’s hard for the driver to keep track of who brought what.
Question – Are there refunds?
Answer – All sales are final, and no refunds will be issued unless the event gets cancelled.
Question – What if I miss the bus?
Answer – You can uber to the next stop and resume the tour.
We have the right to remove any guest from the bus that are not being respectful to others, that is too drunk, or any other reason our driver feels they are out of line. There is a minimum fee of $150 for anyone that gets sick on the bus.
Remember this bus is a trolley and can be a little bumpy. If you have any motion sickness issues please sit closer to the front of the bus. 586-772-2777